Monday, April 12, 2010

March for Babies Walk




I am walking for the March for Babies, March of Dimes fundraiser in 12 days. This organization is dear to me because my 13 month old Lillian was a preemie by 6 weeks. When she was born she was weighed only 4lbs 9oz the first is a newborn picture of her. She was in the NICU for 19 days before she could come home. Thanks to God and the work that March of Dimes has done for preemies research Lillian is a healthy baby and bring joy to our lives daily. This second picture was taken on her 1st Birthday last month, by http://www.injoyful.com/. She's still tiny but as her pediatrician says "she's prefect, just small." Can you please spare a few bucks to help babies and help me reach my goal for fundraising? If so just click on the March for Babies Banner at the top of this blog and it will take you to my page to donate for my walk. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment