Saturday, April 17, 2010

In Between Time

My hubby was able to come home for 2 weeks between a month of Combat Skills Training and a 6 month deployment. We got to do a lot of fun things and just spend some time at home together as a family. During this time hubby was able to help me wean our 13 month old, who has been a bit difficult through the whole process. We were able to get various errands done that we weren't able to do before he left for CST and we were even able to get some beach time in. Our last full day together we went out to Pier Park, had lunch, rode some rides with Annalese, took a walk out on the pier, did some shopping and had finished the day with ice cream. It was a fantastic day, gorgeous weather and the girls were really well behaved. Today hubby leaves at 3:45pm, thought I'd update my blog before he leaves. Following are some of my favorite pics from the past 2 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a beautiful day!! I'm sure you'll have many more when he gets home.

    ReplyDelete