Thursday, January 28, 2010

Funny things Annalese has said today (keep in mind she's only a 3 yrs & almost 2 months old)---
On the way home from preschool I was confronting Annalese about her teacher saying that she wasn't following directions very well today and Annalese was avoiding the conversation. She repeatedly attempted to change the subject and I kept confronting her, she then said "Oh Don't Worry about it Mom."
After a non-nap-naptime for Annalese I was talking to her about her responsibility chart and how she would not be getting her smiley face for taking a good nap today and how she would also be missing the one for showing respect due to her behavior at preschool today. I am baffled at her behavior this week because last week she did so well and only missed 4 smiley faces all week. I was thinking maybe I need to change the reward for getting all her smiley faces in one day to motivate her more, so I asked Annalese "what would you like to get for getting all your smiley faces in one day?" and she held up both index fingers and said "CANDY OF COURSE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment